- The Event is organised by UBM BV ("UBM", "we" or "us"). Our company registration number is 30076951 and our registered office is at De Entrée 73, Toren A, 1101 BH Amsterdam, Netherlands. Our Tax Identification number is 006264517.
- You apply for a ticket to the Event by completing this order form. We may, in our absolute discretion, accept or refuse your application. A binding contract will be formed only when we provide you with our written acceptance of your application.
- This is a trade-only event and all visitors to the Event must be 16 years or over (or such other minimum age as required under local laws).
- UBM reserves the right to alter the content, location, timetable, speakers, exhibitors, venue, and/or other technical or administrative details in respect of the Event. UBM will endeavour to provide you with notice of any such alterations but we do not guarantee that you will be informed of any alterations before the date of the Event. You are responsible for checking whether an Event has been cancelled, amended or rescheduled, and the date and time of any rescheduled Event.
TICKETS and/or BADGES
- Tickets and/or badges are strictly non-transferable. You must not without UBM's prior written consent resell or transfer tickets and/or badges, or allow your ticket and/or badge to be used by anyone else.
- You will not do, or permit anything to be done which may cause a disturbance, nuisance, annoyance, inconvenience, damage or danger to any person or thing or which, in the opinion of UBM, does not conform with the general standards of the Event or amounts to a breach of these terms and conditions, or of applicable laws.
- You will comply with oral and/or written instructions issued by UBM or our employees or contractors.
- You should carry photo ID with you at the Event, and must show it to any UBM or venue employee on request.
- You must not:
- use abusive or foul language or obscene or indecent gestures, including threatening, abusive or insulting language directed to any person by reason of their colour, race, gender, sexuality, nationality or ethnic origin;
- behave in a manner which could be dangerous to yourself or others;
- obstruct doorways, gangways, access routes, entrances, exits or stairways; or
- climb onto buildings, walls, fences, structures or fittings at the venue.
- UBM reserves the right to exclude or remove anyone from the Event in our sole discretion, acting reasonably. For example, we may exclude or remove a person who does not comply with these terms and conditions, who we consider likely to break these terms and conditions, or who may damage UBM's commercial interests.
- UBM reserves the right to search your belongings on entry to the venue and/or at any time while you are at the venue. If you refuse to submit to a requested search, UBM may refuse you entry to or remove you from the Event.
- (a) We do not refund tickets except in certain circumstances when an Event is abandoned or curtailed.
- If the entire Event is abandoned, you will be refunded the amount you paid for the ticket.
- You will not be eligible for a refund if the Event is only partially abandoned, if it is only abandoned or cancelled for part of the time period for which it was scheduled to be open or if it is amended in any way.
- Notwithstanding clause 4(c), if you have paid for a specific element of the Event (for example, a particular workshop or conference or a particular day of the Event where the Event is scheduled to take place over more than one day), you will be eligible for a refund if the whole of that specific element is abandoned or cancelled.
- Wherever possible, we will make refunds using the original payment method.
- Subject to clause 5(b), UBM shall have no liability to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude UBM's liability for:
- death or personal injury as a result of our negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
- Subject to clause 5(b), neither UBM nor any of our directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for any:
- direct or indirect loss of profit;
- direct or indirect loss of revenue;
- direct or indirect loss of business or opportunity;
- direct or indirect loss of reputation or goodwill;
- direct or indirect loss of or damage to any of your property in or about the venue;
- and direct or indirect loss caused by any products displayed or sold by any exhibitor at the Event; and/or
- any other indirect, consequential or special loss; whether arising in connection with the Event or the provision of our services to you.
- Personal arrangements including travel and accommodation are at your own risk and UBM will not be liable for these costs, even if the event is cancelled.
- UBM will not be in breach of these terms and conditions nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations under these terms and conditions if the delay or failure arises from events, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY and RECORDING DEVICES
- All intellectual property rights in or arising out of the Event are owned by UBM or its third party exhibitors or speakers and nothing in these terms and conditions grants you any rights in them. You may not use our intellectual property rights in any way without our prior written consent.
- You acknowledge and agree that UBM and our employees and contractors may take photographs and/or videos at the Event which may include you (the "Images"). You hereby consent to and grant UBM a royalty free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, transferable sub-licensable licence to use the Images for any purpose whatsoever. You acknowledge that UBM is the exclusive owner of all rights in the Images.
- You may not use cameras, video or other recording equipment for commercial purposes. Such equipment may be confiscated if such use is suspected. Any images, photographs or recordings may not be sold or used commercially without our prior written consent. UBM owns all intellectual property rights in images or recordings taken within the venue.
- UBM may at any time assign, transfer, mortgage, charge, subcontract or deal in any manner with all or any of its rights under these terms and conditions and may subcontract or delegate in any manner any or all of its rights or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supercede and extinguish all previous agreements, assurances, promises, warranties, representations and understandings between them, whether written or oral, in relation to its subject matter.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
- No-one other than a party to these terms and conditions shall have any right to enforce any of them.
- These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes and claims) arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation, will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
- Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions, or their subject matter or formation.